SchweserNotes are study materials for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program. There are three levels in the CFA program, and SchweserNotes are available for all three levels.
The three levels are:
CFA Level I: This level covers basic knowledge and comprehension of investment tools and concepts, focusing on investment valuation and portfolio management.
CFA Level II: This level focuses on the application of the tools and concepts learned in Level I, with an emphasis on asset valuation, financial statement analysis, and the application of quantitative methods to investment analysis.
CFA Level III: This level covers portfolio management and wealth planning, with a focus on synthesizing all of the knowledge and skills learned in Levels I and II to make investment decisions in a professional setting.
|1||SchweserNotes – Quantitative Methods and Economics||Book 1||2023||Level 1||Download|
|2||SchweserNotes – Financial Statement Analysis||Book 2||2023||Level 1||Download|
|3||SchweserNotes – Corporate Issuers and Equity Investments||Book 3||2023||Level 1||Download|
|4||SchweserNotes – Fixed Income, Derivatives, and Alternative Investments||Book 4||2023||Level 1||Download|
|5||SchweserNotes – Portfolio Management and Ethical and Professional Standards||Book 5||2023||Level 1||Download|
- Exploring the Various Types of Ecommerce
- Top 25 Questions Related To Digital Marketing
- Hotel Branding: How to Build a Memorable Brand Identity
- How Can You Keep Your Small Business Healthy During Lockdown?
- How To Get Your Small Business Ready For Metaverse?
- Why is Bitcoin So Popular Among all Cryptocurrencies
- How Positive Environment Affects Productivity
- How Can You Run a Successful Franchise?
- How Entrepreneurship Contributes to Elevating Society?
- What are the Advantages & Risks Involved in Bitcoin?