A blockchain is a decentralized, digital ledger of transactions that uses cryptography to record and verify transactions on multiple computers. It is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
Each block typically contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
Blockchains are often associated with the concept of cryptocurrencies, as the first and most well-known blockchain is the one that underlies the Bitcoin digital currency. However, the technology has potential uses in many other fields as well, such as supply chain management, voting systems, and digital identity.
There are many books available on the topic of blockchain technology, covering a wide range of topics and perspectives.
Here are a few popular books on blockchain that provide a good introduction to the technology and its potential uses:
Note that these are just a selection of popular books on the topic and you may find other books more appropriate for your needs.
You may also read:
- How To Get Your Small Business Ready For Metaverse?
- Why is Bitcoin So Popular Among all Cryptocurrencies
- What are the Advantages & Risks Involved in Bitcoin?
- The Function and Characteristics of Bitcoin Exchange
- Bitcoin’s Potential and Scope in Future
- RealFevr – A New Betting Game on BNB Chain
- Hong Kong Takes the Lead: Licensing Framework for Crypto Exchanges
- Mahindra’s Chairman Considers Accepting Bitcoin for Car Purchases
- Top 3 Meme Crypto Coins: An Overview of the Most Popular Tokens in 2023
- Who is Changpeng Zhao (CZ), Founder and CEO of Binance?