A blockchain is a decentralized, digital ledger of transactions that uses cryptography to record and verify transactions on multiple computers. It is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
Each block typically contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
Blockchains are often associated with the concept of cryptocurrencies, as the first and most well-known blockchain is the one that underlies the Bitcoin digital currency. However, the technology has potential uses in many other fields as well, such as supply chain management, voting systems, and digital identity.
There are many books available on the topic of blockchain technology, covering a wide range of topics and perspectives.
Here are a few popular books on blockchain that provide a good introduction to the technology and its potential uses:
Note that these are just a selection of popular books on the topic and you may find other books more appropriate for your needs.
You may also read:
- Important Terms Related To Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Trade Bitcoin on Binance – A Step by Step Guide
- Best Security Practices For Your Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Bitcoin’s official website Bitcoin.org Hacked with “Double Your Money” Scam
- September Month is the Bitcoin’s Downfall Month
- More than $1B of BTC Futures Liquidated in just 12 Hours
- What is Ethereum and How is it Better than Bitcoin?
- How To Start & Invest Money in Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- What is Blockchain and How Bitcoin Mining Works?
- Enforcement Directorate (ED) Sends Show Cause Notice to WazirX Cryptocurrency Exchange